Thursday, January 10, 2008

Thankful Thursday

10. I'm thankful the kids are watching TV right now and not fighting, talking or moving. Glorious.

9. I'm thankful for Ladies Bible study beginning next Wednesday morning. Did I mention that they have babysitting?

8. I'm thankful for having new TV to watch tonight!

7. I'm thankful for my cozy fleece pullover. I'm also thankful it was on sale.

6. I'm thankful for Sprouts having some kick butt sales this week.

5. I'm thankful Tiffany showed me the benefits curry has to the GI tract. Maybe it will help my Little Pooper David.

4. I'm thankful that I've finally got the laundry under control and the house pretty clean.

3. I'm thankful that I finally found a use for wheat germ. I'm thankful it doesn't taste bad.

2. I'm thankful that Becky and Lu reminded me that other mom's have...active... children :)

1. I'm thankful that after the exhausting week I've had so far, I am having peace and quiet right now. Did I mention the kids are actually sitting and watching TV and not doing anything else?? Now that is what I call Strong.

3 comments:

Becky said...

and it gets bettah...tomorrow is friday my friend!! all i can say is PTL (praise the Lord!!)

Unsinkable Kristen said...

I had totally forgotten that for some reason, despite the fact that I obviously know it's Thursday.

So, so happy.

Jamie (used to be Lockwood) Sides said...

Kristen, I don't know what your use for wheat germ is, but here is one I like: spread peanut butter on a tortilla or a piece of bread, spread honey on top of that, and sprinkle a layer of wheat germ on top of that. Roll up the tortilla, and fold over the bread. So very yummy!