Thursday, January 17, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Seriously, I'm beginning to think God made "thankful" and "thursday" alliterative for a reason. Like every Thursday it seems, today has gotten off to a rough start. This must just be my weekly exercise in sucking it up and being happy anyways.

And on that positive note, here we go:

1. I am thankful for NyQuil.

2. I am thankful that it finally feels like winter (it was 25 degrees when I woke up).

3. I am thankful for my Wednesday morning Ladies Bible Study which is, of course, rock star awesome.

4. I am thankful for the sushi I will be eating Friday night. Ah...salmon skin roll.

5. I am thankful for my InStyle magazine I got yesterday. I'm thankful I will be reading it and not cleaning at naptime.

6. I am thankful for my Dave's crazy cozy UT sweatshirt that I'm wearing right now.

7. I am thankful that as messy as the house is right now, I know I can get it in shape in an hour.

8. I am thankful that we watched almost no TV yesterday so I feel no guilt about parking the kids in front of it this morning since it's too cold to play outside yet.

9. I am thankful that my dogs are playing well together and don't bark much.

10. I am thankful for my friends who listen to me whine and don't think I'm an eight year old. They are much cheaper than therapy. :)


Maybe I'll add five more things this week, I think I need to be more thankful.


11. I am thankful for Old Navy. Their clothes make me happy.

12. I am thankful for my David who snuggles me.

13. I am thankful for my brother who understands what no one else does.

14. I am thankful for hot chocolate who I love like a person.

15. I am thankful that God only gives me one Thursday a week.

3 comments:

Scott said...

Do you have Unagi?

Unsinkable Kristen said...

I was so hoping you would get that. And I have been studying Kah-rah-tay for awhile now.

Karen T. said...

I loved reading your thankful list Kristen! I think you are on to something with the alliteration! LOL!! By Thursday the week can be gettin' long!
Have a wonderful Sunday night!
Karen T. from t2chk