Thursday, January 31, 2008

Thankful Thursday

This is what I'm thankful for this week:


video




And also for this:


video



Today I'm thankful that even though my kids can be crummy little toadies, that today they are hilarious and cute. Also, do you not just love Little David playing Peek A Boo with his hands on his ears? Classic. And Tot telling a storing about "Charming" marrying "Princess" and their horses running away (yes, that's what all the jabber was at the beginning)? My kids are perfection.

4 comments:

LBC said...

In my completely unbiased opinion, your children are the most adorable kids ever! I feel like I haven't seen any of you guys in way too long, what are you up to Sunday afternoon?

Sarah said...

Absolutely precious. I love the videos.

Momma Fish said...

I loved Little David's kissing the camera! It was especially endearing as the runny nose and moist mouth got closer and closer to the camera. I must say, I almost wiped my cheek! (hee hee)
I love those little guys.

Katrina said...

So. Cute.

I love the big, wet kisses on the camera lens...funny! These are the videos you'll all cherish as they get older. Awesome. :)