Or, you just think "That Unsinkable, she matches today."
If you, like me, are usually oblivious to fashion trends because you have much more important things to do like watch Biggest Loser and change 40 diapers a day, then join me as I tell you the blogs that I frequent so as not to look like a total dweeb in Mom Jeans. And if I do indeed look like that, please don't tell me. I'm enjoying myself.
1. The Budget Fashionista - Good articles, practical suggestions and unlike most budget fashion blogs, she and I have similar ideas on what "affordable" means. Meaning, not a $90 pair of uber trendy shoes I'll wear once. Just because Christian Louboutin made ones just like them for over $1,000 does not mean $90 is budget. Bring on the Payless, Friend.
2. The Budget Babe - A lot of pictures and a lot of examples of both good and bad ways to wear trends like vests, booties, and even (kill me, because while I would never wear them, they look cozy) legwarmers. Yes, legwarmers are back.
3. The Frugal Fashionista - This site is one of the more impractical ones, but I still like it. If you find yourself liking a particular celebrity outfit, odds are you can find a budget inspired one on here. They take the designer clothing and then find cheaper replicas from stores like Gap and Forever 21. It's also a good site to learn how to build an outfit around a particular item. Because you know I'm all about that.
4. Fab Sugar - Fab is much less about budget and much more about style. This is wear you see the runway trends and the designer bags detailed. There are some articles about how to get the look for less, but mostly about appreciating the real deal.
5. The Cheap Chica - I'm relatively new to looking at this blog, however, it seems to be geared more to individual deals on items, as opposed to giving advice or suggestions. It's probably a good site to check every few days to see if she has found a deal on something you've been wanting for awhile. If I had followed my own advice I would have snatched this sucker up while I could have.
As you can see, all of these sites are pretty much geared to not spending much money and finding cute clothes. I'm trying to find my individual fashion feet after