Monday, February 11, 2008

Better Late Than Never, Right?

Today has completely flown by for me.

This morning I called our Doctor to try to get an appointment for Little David sometime this week, and Lo and Behold, they had an appointment at 10:40am. So, we finished breakfast, got ourselves ready and I talked to my mom for awhile and then we were out the door. You see, Little David has a horrible rash on his legs. It isn't contaigous, and has only started to spread up his legs and look a LOT worse this week. So I wanted to get him in there right away. Turns out, it's probably an allergy and we're taking him off of peanut butter (sigh. One of the only things he'll eat right now) and washing his clothes in that baby detergent. After this almost two hour appointment ( again, sigh.), we get home, have lunch and I got the kids down for naps. Tot was needing some persuasion, so I hopped in bed with her to calm her down and woke up two hours later. Yeah, there went my cleaning time. The rest of today has been spent being terribly unproductive by playing scramble on facebook, and cleaning like a madwoman in the thirty minutes before Dave got home.

So that's what I've done. I know, riveting. Maybe tomorrow I'll have something clever to write about :)

3 comments:

Diana Richards said...

Man, oh man! I heard you were sick, too. Hope you are feeling better. I can't imagine going without Peanut Butter! Take care, and talk to you tomorrow!

Amy Lu said...

I appreciate your Scramble sacrifice. It made my day go faster.

Jen said...

Yep, we need new Tot stories.

Praying for Dave!