Monday, February 04, 2008

So Tired.

Sorry about the lack of real post today. My most awesome sister in law took the Tot out for the afternoon while Little David took an unprecedented 3 1/2 hour nap and I took the opportunity to get a TON of stuff done. Vacuuming, dishes, laundry, pick up, cleaning kids rooms, etc. I was a crazy cleaning beast today. Then tonight, Dave and I started the first of our official training walks, where we walked three miles and jogged the downhill parts in mile two. It's a start. I'm thinking Thursday we will jog the downs in miles 1 and 2 and then move on from there. So, tonight I will be kicking back with a huge glass of water, a 100 Grand bar (can't take this healthy thing too seriously) and Dave and I will watch American Gladiator quarter finals. Strong.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Your little Tot came and visited my classroom at church today! She was perfectly comfortable with jumping right in with all the four and five year olds. Too cute.