Friday, February 22, 2008

Stinking Great Friday.

I know it doesn't rhyme, but I'm having such a good day that I don't care.

Here are my Good Day Bulletin Points:

*I saved over $30 on groceries this morning using coupons. Strong.
*I accidentally bought two bunches of bananas (I go to two different stores to grocery shop), but this means that I won't have run out of them by next Thursday.
* I got milk for $2.00 a gallon. Seriously. We go through so much milk that when I saw these two gallons marked down because they would expire next weekend, I hopped on them like white on...milk.
*I'm getting make up in the mail today!! Woo Hoo!!
* My totally awesome sister in law is watching the kids tonight so Dave and I can go on a Valentines Fortnight Date.
*I will soon be munching on Unagi, Colonial Roll, and Baked King Prawn with Cheese. I may die of yumminess.
*I am currently eating Ramen noodles I got for free.
*I saw an old friend today at the store and she told me I looked cute.
*The kids went to three stores today and didn't act up at all. Here's hoping that they can make it through another two after nap time. On second though, I may just not push it and get that stuff done tomorrow. Why tempt fate?
*I know I've been talking a ton about my groceries a lot, but seriously, getting a good deal is like a very dorky high.
*My house isn't too dirty. I may leave it this way.
*I have a new episode of LOST tivo-ed and I may watch that while eating cookies.
*I woke up this morning at 3:40am because I thought I heard something. I went to Tot's room, and there she was, fully awake, sitting in the middle of her bed with the lights on eating peanut butter out of the jar with her fingers. The reason this is in my Good Day post is because now she is so exhausted that she's actually napping :).


I hope you all have a great day, too!

4 comments:

Emily said...

I adore saving money on groceries. My husband can totally attest to that. I come home and promptly tell him how much I saved, it's awesome.

Joanna said...

Ha! The peanut butter story is hilarious! How do kids think of these things? I love it.

Kristen said...

I love grocery deals!!!

Karen T. said...

I am glad you had such a great day!! I hope it led to a great weekend!! Hopefully that means the cold is going away?? Have a great Sunday, Karen T.