Thursday, February 14, 2008

Thankful Thursday: Valentine Style


1. I am thankful for Valentines Day candy.

2. I am thankful for message hearts.

3. I am thankful that tomorrow I'll be hitting those Valentines sales like you wouldn't believe.

4. I am thankful for my two little Valentines. The kids can be irritating, but they are pretty sweet.

5. I am thankful for chocolate.

6. I am thankful for Russell Stovers Chocolate Covered Strawberry Marshmallow Hearts.

7. I am thankful for heart shaped boxes of chocolate.

8. I am thankful for giant Hershey Kisses.

9. I am thankful for cookies with red, pink, and white sprinkles.

10. Have I mentioned I'm feeling a little sugar craving today?

2 comments:

Diana Richards said...

So glad you quit lent before Valentine's Day! Glad you were able to adequately feed your chocolate need!

Unsinkable Kristen said...

Dang skippy. It's been AWESOME :)