Okay, I have about forty billion posts swirling around in my head right now and I just haven't had the time to spit them all out. So, here they are in bullet form. If you'd like to hear more, let me know.
1. We are rearranging our room and it looks much better.
2. Dave quit his job and we're very, very happy with the decision.
3. Little David can crawl out of his crib (which, after a multitude of action/reaction things, made us rearrange our room).
4. Tot can climb to the tip top shelf in her closet. You know, the one above the hangers.
5. I got some crazy awesome new lip stain/gloss for free at CVS.
6. I leave for my Dad's wedding in 3 weeks (yes, both of my parents will have gotten re-married in a 6 month spread. It's incredible that I don't need therapy.) and I think Little David and I will have a great time.
7. Tot has become quite the "arteest" and I will be posting pictures of her creations soon.
8. Why am I not posting each week about The Biggest Loser?? I love that show.
9. That whole "no tv, less internet break" thing? Totally didn't do it. I mean, I cut way back on TV and I cut way back on the internet, but mostly I just didn't blog. Wouldn't you know, all this fun stuff happened and now I don't have the energy to do it justice! Ah well, I'm sure I can scrounge up some full sized posts for you this week.
10. I have ten, Ten, loads of laundry to get through today. When I take a break, dude, I take a break.