Thursday, March 06, 2008

No, Really, I Mean It This Time

Okay, I'm totally serious about this break, but DUDE - it snowed here! Like, 4 inches!! We haven't seen snow like this in at least 4 years. So, in honor of the huge event, I'm breaking radio silence for just 6 sentences and giving you a picture post. And I swear this is the last you'll hear from me :)







Okay, one last thing.
A back yard full of snow and what does my son choose to do?
Lay face first on our patio and drink the rainwater. Sigh.

4 comments:

Kristen said...

great pic of you and Dave

Amy Lu said...

yeah. we're getting a dusting after being promised 5-9 inches.

I feel betrayed.

Anonymous said...

We missed out on the snow!! But it was so fun looking at your pictures!! You guys are just beautiful!!
Love,
Linda
Faith6

Anonymous said...

I will be so thankful for Wednesday! I miss you!
Love,
Linda
Faith6