Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Bullet Point Tuesday: Because I Don't Feel Like Writing A Long Post

But that title was almost as long as a post. Anyways, here are some tidbits I wanted to share with you today:

* Tot is basically potty trained as she has been accident free in almost two weeks. WooHoo!

* The kids and I planted some wildflowers today in containers on our backporch. I'll let you know how they do.

* Little David says "Kroger!!!" whenever we pass the store. It's one of about 5 words he'll say voluntarily.

* We had a lovely Brinner (breakfast for dinner) with our friends, The Spicers, last night and we ate like kings: pancakes, bacon, biscuits, omlettes, and juice. Much fun was had.

* After two bunk phone experiences, my new PINK Verizon Rzr (or however you're supposed to spell the silly thing) came in the mail today!! I'm officially reachable 100% of the time, as opposed to when the weather is partially cloudy and I have a hangnail and the planets are aligned just so.

* We're planning on pouring a sidewalk in our backyard this weekend. Pictures to follow.

* Our 6th anniversary is less than 2 1/2 weeks away!

* Our roses are blooming now and are quite pretty. I'm sure they would be better if I had any idea on how to care for them, but I'll just enjoy God's natural handiwork.

* Dave is bringing me some Arby's for lunch today. Have I mentioned that I love my husband more than Diet Dr. Pepper? Total truth.

* I got a fabulous deal at CVS this week and then forgot to take pictures. It worked out that I got a jack load of Post It products and a magazine and some twizzlers and a 24 oz coke and a 24 oz DDP for a little over a buck. Strong. Technically, the post it's were the great deal, I just used some ECB's to splurge and get Dave and I some snacks for the rest. Scoot on over to www.moneysavingmom.com for details on the rock star deal.

* It's been gorgeous here lately and we've been spending lots of time outside. Are you guys doing anything neat with your yards this Spring? We're running through some plans and I could use some fun ideas.

* I think that about covers it. Any random bits you've been wanting to share but didn't want to make a whole post about? Pray tell.

1 comment:

Diana Richards said...

Glad to see you are back in the communication world. This explains why I only got voicemail when I tried to call this morning. Hope this phone works for you!