Monday, April 14, 2008

Freebie Day!

Hey friends! While perusing the coupon sites this weekend, I found two beautiful coupons that I knew my dearest reader friends would just eat off a cracker. Well, not this first one, but you know what I mean.

Deal #1: Free (Free!) Scotch Brite Toilet Scrubbers

I know, totally gross to be talking about, but my couth goes unchecked when free-ness is involved. This coupon is good for one free (free!) Scotch Brite Toilet Scrubber Starter Kit or Refill Kit, up to $4.99. Now listen, that $4.99 part is important. I went to Target yesterday armed to the gill with coupons, and lo and behold, they were selling the Starter Kits for $6.49. A good bargain, but totally not free. So, I went to Kroger, and they were indeed $4.99 there, so that is where I would suggest looking for them. Also, they are not with the regular toilet cleaning things, they are with the mops and scrubbers. Weird, yes. So, anyways, click HERE for the link, yo!

(thanks to iMommies for the heads up!)

Deal #2: Free (Free!) 4x6 Prints from Walgreens

In honor of Tax Day, Walgreens is offering 15 free (free!) prints from their online photo shop. All you do is register on their website, upload your chosen pictures and proceed to check out. There will be a box asking you for any discount codes or gift card codes. Enter in: TAXDAY and your total comes out to be $0. :) Again, click HERE for your link!

(thanks to Mommy Gets Paid for the link!)




Hope you all enjoy saving crazy money! Have a lovely and deal-filled Monday :)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

DUDE! Thanks for the tip about the free prints at Walgreens. I've had several random photos that I've wanted to get printed and just haven't. So I took advantage of the freebies. You rock!

April Spicer said...

Just ordered my prints!