Saturday, April 19, 2008

Smart Habit Saturday: hahahahahahahaha

No, really. I'm laughing here. You see, I managed to not only not do a load of laundry a day this week, but I barely managed to do a load of laundry at all this week. Tot's clothes (which I washed Monday) are still sitting clean as can be in her laundry basket on the fire place (where I put it because I thought it would shame me into folding them, how I kid myself).

But I have excuses (really!). On Wednesday (conveniently forget about Monday and Tuesday for me, mmkthanks), Dave GOT A JOB!!!!

I KNOW!!!

Talk about some crazy awesome news that will make you forget your grand housekeeping plans and go play! I'll refrain from the details until he actually walks into the office for the first time (you know, luck and privacy and all) but I will tell you that God is faithful in every way shape and form, and when Dave followed His calling, God answered in a mighty way for us and we are stinking crazy grateful.

So, here's for starting afresh this week with some good motivation. Gotta keep my workin' man in clean, fancy clothes!

For more Smart Habits, visit The Lazy Organizer!

2 comments:

Barbie said...

That is awesome! I'm so happy for Dave, Kristen!!! Praise the Lord.

On the other hand, I know how it is to let those good habits get sidetracked. Getting back on the horse (or should I say treadmill) myself this week.

The Lazy Organizer said...

Congratulations! Who cares about laundry when you have such great news!