Wednesday, April 30, 2008

A Wealth Of Information

Another cheat day. But seriously, friends, I've just come across a few blogs that are so chock full of useful information on mothering, teaching, keeping your home, personal health, personal finances, etc., that all I can do is use every spare moment to soak it all in.

I think I'm in a reading binge.

Anyways, here are some of the places I'm visiting, come along!

Preschoolers And Peace

Mom Advice

Such Treasures

Hillbilly Housewife



Anyways, I hope you all are enjoying your fabulous day. If I can tear myself away from the blogs, I may even take the kids outside and swim in the kiddie pool a bit!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

All I have to say is, CVS rocks. And thanks so much for letting me pick your brain. I'm pumped about the moolah I'm already starting to save! :) It's so much fun!! (and I have to remind myself that I'm not really cheating anyone out of anything :) )