Friday, May 02, 2008

I've Been Tagged...

By my own personal McSteamy, my David. Who could resist?

What Was I Doing Ten Years Ago:

I was graduating from High School a year early because I didn't feel at home in Michigan (having grown up in Indiana) and I was ready to leave. I got my drivers license that summer and then started David Lipscomb University as a 16 year old. I felt oh-so grown up and sophisticated, but unfortunately no guy would come within ten feet of me because I was basically jail bait. My parents were very happy about that.

5 Things On My To-Do List Today:

1. Fold laundry.
2. Go swimming outback with Tot, Little David, and Noah. Hopefully get a little tan.
3. Sort through some papers that are on, under, and stuffed inside my desk.
4. Pick up two aprons from Michaels for an art project for Tot & David.
5. Grocery Shop

5 Places I Have Traveled:

1. Ontario & Quebec, Canada
2. Mexico
3. England
4. Ireland
5. Bahamas

5 Snacks Or Treats I Enjoy:

1. DDP (for the uninitiated - Diet Dr. Pepper)
2. M&M's
3. Twizzlers
4. Chips & Queso & Ranch
5. Junior Mints

What Would I Do If I Were A Billionaire:

Tithe, pay off all of our debt, pay off family debt, save for retirement & kids college, donate to church & other charities we're involved with now, get myself a fancy new purse, get Dave a fancy new toy.

Places I've Lived:

Anderson, Indiana
Searcy, Arkansas
Gladstone, Missouri
Lafayette, Indiana
Chelsea, Michigan
Gregory, Michigan
Nashville, Tennessee
Greensboro, North Carolina
Arlington, Texas
Fort Worth, Texas
Watauga, Texas

Jobs I've Had:

Sandwich Artist, Subway
Hostess, Olive Garden
Hostess, The Big Ragoo
Car Hop, Sonic
Ice Cream Something or Other, Dairy Queen
Library Assistant, David Lipscomb Library
Resident Assistant, Shores Hall, Harding University
Art Director, Anderson City Parks Department
Head Cook, Stevens Ranch (Girl Scouts)
Secretary, Southlake Blvd. Church

5 People I'm Tagging:

Mom
Diana
April
Scott/Cheryl (whichever of you has time to do this)
Jenifer

No comments: