Thursday, June 05, 2008

Tot Speak

I know! Two posts in one day? Crazy. But this was too too funny to pass up.

****

In Tot's room, right before nap time, Tot is undressing to put on her nap time diaper.

T: Oh no. My underwears have skidders.

UK: (snickering) Man, Tot, that's too bad.

T: It's okay. Sometimes underwears have poop skidders. Sometimes diapers, too.

UK: (snickering) Oh yeah?

T: Yeah. But diapers protect us from poop skidders. And bugs. Can I sleep with my socks on? They keep me safe from skidders.

UK: Well how bout that.


****

4 comments:

Amy Lu said...

Thank you Tot for the tip of socks and skidders. I will pass that on to Amber who seems to get many skidders in the week.

Cynthia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tracey Clem said...

Where in the world do they come up with these things?!?

Cash Girlz said...

that tot, she's the funniest

look at my blog