Monday, July 07, 2008

So This Whole Waking Up Early Thing....

It's not going as seamless as I planned. As if anyone is surprised :).

I've managed to wake up at 6:30am each morning, however with the notable exception of Sunday morning when Tot climbed into our bed at around 5am and slept until 7:30am. She was just so snuggly and asleep that I couldn't bear getting out of bed. Time with Tot where she is not goinggoinggone is quite rare and I have to soak up those few quiet snuggles. I've actually liked getting up earlier and am trying to take the kids on short walks each morning before it gets too freakishly hot.

Speaking of none of that, I'm in a smidge of a writing funk. I'm sure you've noticed that I haven't been as prolific as I usually am (or maybe you haven't noticed and I'm am elevating my importance in your lives. Ha! I even make myself laugh. Of course your world revolves around me.) It's not that I don't have things to say, more that I am feeling a little more quiet than usual (Stop laughing! I'm serious!). So if the posts are less frequent than usual, don't worry. I'm not abandoning you, I'm just being a little quiet. I've been feeling rather guilty for not blogging because I like to be as dependable as possible, but lately I've just been a little blogged out. I'm trying to revive my House Wife alter ego (as opposed to Non Stop Blogger/Commenter) and be a little more purposeful about blogging and such. I may even twerk out a new layout.

I know, I know, I'm going crazy here what with the extravaganzas, quietness and layout talks!

2 comments:

April Spicer said...

You really are that important to me. I check multiple times a day to see if you wrote, I've been quite disappointed actually. So snap out of it!! :) Just kidding darling. I miss you and will call you tomorrow. Love you.

The Rhodes' said...

We had fun playing last night! It's always fun to hang out with nice people! I adde dyou to my blog roll so I am not stalking anymore. I am openly reading!