Thursday, July 31, 2008

Thankful Thursday

It's a good day already!

1. I am thankful for the awesome WalMart trip I just had. I got some crazy good deals on sugary cereal (and we are now stocked up for a lifetime), school supplies (.05 notebooks!), and a cute hat. Strong.

2. I am thankful that currently the house is clean, the kids are having a snack and coloring, and everything is peaceful.

3. I am thankful for Capri Suns.

4. I am thankful that Dave is home!

5. I am thankful that tonight we'll get to watch EUREKA!!! The season premiere was Tuesday, but Dave was out of town and I swore up and down I wouldn't watch it without him. For those of you not in the know about our small obsession, do check the posts here and here. This year we are switching from the traditional Eureka and Pizza! to Eureka and Brinner! to switch things up a bit. Except for tonight, though, when we will of course be eating Jet's Pizza.

6. I am thankful that Game Night is tomorrow with the McFaddins and the Wallers. WooHoo!

7. I am thankful that even though it's supposed to feel like 108 degrees outside today, that I have a working air conditioner, ice tea maker, and energy efficient windows.

8. I am thankful that I took my verse seriously this week and have been actually trying to do things more for David than for myself. Normally I make grandiose plans and then fall short and I'm glad that God has kept this forefront in my mind.

9. I am CRAZY THANKFUL that Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince movie is only 112 days away!!!

10. And finally, I am thankful that I am bringing to you an Extravaganza so incredible, so visionary, that you won't even know what to do with yourselves. Seriously. Well, maybe not that cool, but it will be pretty darn awesome.

3 comments:

The Rhodes' said...

OMG! You like Potter too! We are truly kindred spirits!

Nicole McIntyre said...

Only a 112 days away? How can I stand it!!! I better get crackin' if I'm going to do my traditional reread before it comes out! (and by reread, we have to start at the beginning....)

On a random note: any suggestions on the dreaded transition to a toddler bed? We don't have a convertable, so I'm trying to do this slowly and in steps.

LBC said...

#9 - so excited!
#10 - intrigued