Friday, August 08, 2008

Pause

The Napstravaganza '08 update will have to wait.

Let me leave it at this - the dogs escaped the yard this morning at 7am after I realized I hadn't put the trash out for the trashmen, the kids escaped the house while I was trying to catch the dogs (in my pajamas) and then when I got everyone inside I walked into Little David's room and found the kids starting to put a screwdriver into the light socket and Little David has decided that he won't (won't!!) wear a diaper and will scream bloody murder while I try to put one on him.

I'm going to take a nap. See you tomorrow.

5 comments:

Angela said...

Yeah you need a nap. Good luck.

Kristen said...

wow. Hope you enjoyed the nap. Sounds like you desperately needed it!
btw...I'm a fan of the chick-fil-a sauce as well :)

Amy Lu said...

UK...I have no words. I'll send bunches of hugs.

Shelley said...

holy crap! Sounds like you burned off a lot of calories running after dogs and kids and deserve an ice cream after all that drama!

Robin said...

I hope you were able to get a good nap! You deserved it. Maybe I will blog next week about what Peyton did on Thursday while Gavin napped and I laid on the couch...Maybe! It will make you feel better.