Thursday, August 28, 2008

Thankful Thursday: The Grumps.

Update: Dave just brought home a Frosty for me and the day has taken a decidedly positive turn. That's all. As you were.

Ahhh.... The Grumps. Today I feel crummy and grumpy. Not sick, not tired, not anything really going wrong, I'm just grumpy. And so, in honor of my mood, I give you Thankful Thursday.

Today I am thankful for:

1. My sweatpants. These suckers aren't coming off all day. My jeans can just deal with it.

2. My DDP. For those of you at church that heard me swear up and down that I was going to only drink DDP at church from now on - I lied. I'm drinking it right now.

3. My pals. I've got good pals. Pals that listen to me whine.

4. My pigtails. I love not having to do my hair. And pig tails make me feel marginally less grumpy.

5. Tomorrow. I'm thankful that tomorrow I get to go on a trip with Dave without the kids. That is crucial.

6. The Grumpy Song. This is the best song ever. Ever.



So there you have it. I hope you all have a fantastic day, I'm going to go be grumpy a little further away now :)

1 comment:

Diana Richards said...

This is absolutely the best song! Sorry you are having a grumpy day...at least it isn't Monday! Hope this weekend is a good one for you both. Love ya!