Thursday, September 04, 2008

Ahoy!

First of all, a jillion thanks to everyone who wished me a Happy Birthday!! You guys are the greatest. I had a fabulous day and I had lots of sugar and candy. Which is why I am up so late posting and presenting you with a very new header!

Seriously, I had so much fun making the birthday one that I knew I needed to play around and get one for everyday. So, there goes the whole "picture of landscape" thing I had planned. :) I imagine the headers will change with the seasons, so look forward to many a cut out Unsinkable doing many a seasonal thing. Hopefully between now and then I'll get a picture where I'm not sipping a beverage, but we'll see. I think that's part of the charm.

Anyways, again, you are all the greatest and thanks for making me feel so very happy on my birthday :)

~UK

5 comments:

NinjaPrincess said...

Yarrr, matey. Yer header be just in time for Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Beth said...

You're the best!

Luke said...

The headers are making me laugh. Love 'em.

~Luke

Amy Lu said...

awwww...of all days I wasn't able to check your site! I missed the birthday banner!!!!!

So glad you are in my life doll!

Paige said...

Hey Kristen!

Just stopped by your blog to visit! I enjoyed meeting you last night and getting to know you by reading your blog.

We appreciate the help last night! Becky always inspires me to be more!

Stop by and see me!

Paige