Friday, September 19, 2008

Avast!

Avast maties! It be Talk Like A Pirate Day and The Unsinkable Pirate Izzy The Off-White (My Pirate Name) is having herself a bit of a jolly lark.

Gurglin' Anne Marie Cook (The Tot) and Little Davy Jones (Little David) will be joining me this year in celebrating a day to embrace our inner pirate and go on all sorts of adventures. We'll be reading pirate-y stories, eating pirate-y food, playing pirate-y games, and of course, going on a Treasure Hunt. Later this evening we'll even be having a pirate party! (No worries, pictures and a more extensive blog to follow, I've got to get going or my kids will make me walk the plank!)

So join us for Talk Like A Pirate Day 2008 and have your self a salty day!

~
The Unsinkable Pirate Izzy The Off-White

1 comment:

LBC said...

Arrggghh! Me hopes you and the crew be havin' a fabulous pirate-y day!

-Cap'n Jean Birdbrain