Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I Would Love To Be Clever Today But...

I'm just so tired. So tired.

Last night Cheryl and I went to the Just Between Friends Volunteer Presale. I scored some awesome (awesome!) deals like:

1. 7 (seven!!) pairs of Carter footie pajamas for Little David - $5

2. 1 London Fog winter coat for Taylor (in great condition) - $4

3. 11 books (2 of which were by my FAVORITE kid's author, Sandra Boynton) - $5

4. 4 totally cute long sleeved tshirts for Little David - $1 a piece.

5. 1 pair of freakishly adorable boots for Tot - $4



I know!! What steals! What deals! I totally scored and I'm feeling great about having all of the Fall/Winter shopping done for the kids. But after such a shopping high, I am now completely wrecked. We didn't get back to my house until close to 11:30pm (seriously.) and I just can't do that anymore. I woke up with such a killer headache and a serious desire to stay in my jammies and get Chick Fil A for lunch.

Which I did.

We call this "Good Day".

6 comments:

NinjaPrincess said...

Awesome deals!
I like Boynton too. It's almost worth it to have another baby just so I can read _Barnyard Dance_ again :)

Beth said...

Oh girl it sounds to me like you are suffering from a major Shopping Hangover.
Take it easy!

Angela said...

Wow, I guess that really is a sweet thing. I'd just heard of it after it came to our town . That is totally amazing. And I'm glad I'm not the only one who can't handle late hours anymore...and I'm only 25 with two kids.

Tiffany said...

I sure hope I live in a town with one of those stores once we have kiddos -- it sounds like way too much fun for muy cheap!

The Garrett's said...

Wow! What great deals. Are you volunteering there? I'm going to be there at some point. :)

Robin said...

We love Sandra Boynter too! I JUST found out that they have a box set of her "greatest" at Target too...so we are probably going to get that for me, I mean the kids for Christmas!

Great finds on the clothes too, you are missing the consignment sale here by only a couple of days...boo. It is the 2-4.

See you soon!

By the way, I love the term "shopping hangover".