I'm just so tired. So tired.
Last night Cheryl and I went to the Just Between Friends Volunteer Presale. I scored some awesome (awesome!) deals like:
1. 7 (seven!!) pairs of Carter footie pajamas for Little David - $5
2. 1 London Fog winter coat for Taylor (in great condition) - $4
3. 11 books (2 of which were by my FAVORITE kid's author, Sandra Boynton) - $5
4. 4 totally cute long sleeved tshirts for Little David - $1 a piece.
5. 1 pair of freakishly adorable boots for Tot - $4
I know!! What steals! What deals! I totally scored and I'm feeling great about having all of the Fall/Winter shopping done for the kids. But after such a shopping high, I am now completely wrecked. We didn't get back to my house until close to 11:30pm (seriously.) and I just can't do that anymore. I woke up with such a killer headache and a serious desire to stay in my jammies and get Chick Fil A for lunch.
Which I did.
We call this "Good Day".