Friday, September 12, 2008

Interview With The Tot

You hear me talk about her. You hear the stories. Now, she speaks directly to the waiting populace. That's right.

Tot Speaks:

What is your real name?
TaylorChapman

Where do you live?
um...a brick house.

Can you be more specific?
um.. in Texas!

What is your favorite place in the house?
Hmm..my room. Because it's yellow. Pink and yellow is my favorite color.

Who are your parents?
Mom and Dad. Kristen and David Chapman.

What is the best thing about Daddy?
Kissin' and Huggin'.

Anything else?
Bones.

What?
We have bones, you know (pointing to her elbow).

Why is that your favorite thing about Daddy?
What?

Okay. Moving on. What is the best thing about Mommy?
Hair. Because it's black. Also, my foot very hurts. That's a bad deal.
*she calls every hair color black. She's not actually completely color blind.

What do you want to be when you grow up?
A singer. Ohh! oooh! A princess singer. I love princess singers.

What is your favorite thing to eat?
Pretzels and Chicken nuggets. Those are my favorite foods.

Why?
Because they are so yummy, but they don't give me energy. But they still taste good.

What is your favorite thing to do outside?
Spin around! Ring around the Rosie and jump rope!!

What is your favorite Bible Story?
Jonah.

Why?
Because he has a bad person like Goliath.

Jonah does?
Oh, no. David does. Goliath scares God's people. And he has big mean energy.

Wow, like a bad aura?
Yes. What's aura mean?

Nothing, Mommy's just trying to be funny.
Hm.

Is there anything you want to tell all the people on the internet?
Mommy the best girl!!

Seriously?
Yes, that's my favorite Mom.

Sweet. I didn't even make you say that.

***

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

I'm pretty sure that "big, mean energy" just permanently entered my lexicon.

Amy Lu said...

Ummm...where's the video of this??

Also...I'm stealing this.

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhh, that is to cute!

preppy little dress said...

great post, cute blog!