Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Back Home Again

I'm packing away, packing suitcases, packing snack bags, packing things to keep my kids busy in the car for 14 hours, because tomorrow afternoon we are heading out to INDIANA!!!

I'll try to post as much as I can, but I can't promise much, because I'll be pretty busy munching on Ham Salad and Biscuits with Sausage Gravy, going to my favorite home church, seeing my cousins, trying to catch a marching band practice at my highschool, and perusing the town and lamenting all the changes.

I know, you would think at some point I would get tired of saying how much I love Indiana, but I don't :).

Anyways, have a great week and if nothing else, I'll see you here next Saturday :)

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

Woohoo! SO PUMPED FOR YOU! Have a safe trip and tell us all about it when you get back.

Karen said...

you could probably even make it
for highlands homecoming game friday :)
see you really soon!
I love you

Cynthia said...

oh......a Highland game!!! I would love to see the marching band. Unsinkable....you need to go and give out a Highland yell for me, ok? I think I'll watch the video of your old Amazing Grace show. ahhhhhh, memories.

Brandy said...

Have a great time at the old high school. Although, I don't think it even looks like the same high school you and I went to.

Calamity Jean said...

I tagged you for when you get home.