Monday, October 13, 2008

Busy, Busy, Dreadfully Busy

So, I'm going to totally cheat and do a picture post. I may come back and add captions later, but for now, you'll just have to guess :) Also, the pictures are in completely random order and do not reflect the actual sequence of our trip. Not that you were worried about that, but still.


Yes, that is Little David picking his nose.


The fam with Dad and his wife, Tamara.
Also, I will apologize right now for my apparent decision to pose like a tool.
Also, I think Little David is picking his nose again.






My dad and Pappaw playing with the kids underneath the best tree in the universe.
















I am so contemplative.


4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Hand-holding kiddos -- picture #6: so cute I want to bite it.

LBC said...

I agree with Tiffany - I've already made it my desktop picture!

Diana Richards said...

Seriously...adorable Taylor hair...she reminds me of Ramona Beezly! (correct last name, right?) TOO CUTE! TOO OLD!

Robin said...

WOW you are able to do some fun things with your camera! The pictures are great and again it was great seeing you!

Enjoy Colorado!