Thursday, December 04, 2008

Thankful Thursday

1. I am thankful for my morning sickness, because it means I'm pregnant. After all, who doesn't like a good dry heave?

2. I am thankful that Dave will be home tonight and that I can heave in peace.

3. I am thankful that the kids are content to watch a ton of tv and eat questionably healthy food.

4. I am thankful that Tot understands I don't feel good, even if she told a woman in Target to stay away from me because I had yucky baby germs.

5. I am thankful that it's windy and cold outside and we've got a cozy, warm house to be in. I think I see a fire and some hot cocoa in my future.

6. I am thankful that my first Doctors appointment is tomorrow and that we'll get to hear the heartbeat!! That is easily one of the coolest things ever.

7. I am thankful that Dave and I got our Christmas shopping done last week and that we've got some pretty cool presents that the kids will LOVE. Tot is getting a scooter from Santa (apparently, the bike we got her for her birthday is a little big and she can't ride it quite yet) and Little David is getting a big wheel. They are going to DIE. :)

8. I am thankful that Chick Fil A doesn't make me sick. I would literally die if that were the case. Okay, so I would figuratively die, but whatever. It would be bad.

9. I am thankful for my house shoes from Old Navy. They are cute. They were cheap. And they are already really dirty. I'm hard on house shoes.

10. I am thankful that life is going pretty great right now: I'm pregnant, the kids are healthy and happy, Dave is way cute, it's almost Christmas, and I've got roomy pants on. Good times.

6 comments:

janellybelly said...

You are too cute Kristen! xoxo

Diana said...

i am so glad your little dime-bag likes chick-fil-a!!

Unsinkable Kristen said...

"Little Dime Bag" mwah ha ha!

Luke said...

Your header images crack me up.

'Tis Good Times.

~Luke

Jen said...

Great list!

You’ve been tagged, please come see:
http://t2chk.org/jensblog/2008/12/05/why-i-love-my-husband/

Debra said...

Okay, can I tell you how much I LOVE your new page. Pink is all that and a bag of chips and it's just so festive I want to read! :)So excited for ya'll and new baby. Can't wait to find out if big sister will have some competition or another boy to boss around! :) Love you!