1. I am thankful for my morning sickness, because it means I'm pregnant. After all, who doesn't like a good dry heave?
2. I am thankful that Dave will be home tonight and that I can heave in peace.
3. I am thankful that the kids are content to watch a ton of tv and eat questionably healthy food.
4. I am thankful that Tot understands I don't feel good, even if she told a woman in Target to stay away from me because I had yucky baby germs.
5. I am thankful that it's windy and cold outside and we've got a cozy, warm house to be in. I think I see a fire and some hot cocoa in my future.
6. I am thankful that my first Doctors appointment is tomorrow and that we'll get to hear the heartbeat!! That is easily one of the coolest things ever.
7. I am thankful that Dave and I got our Christmas shopping done last week and that we've got some pretty cool presents that the kids will LOVE. Tot is getting a scooter from Santa (apparently, the bike we got her for her birthday is a little big and she can't ride it quite yet) and Little David is getting a big wheel. They are going to DIE. :)
8. I am thankful that Chick Fil A doesn't make me sick. I would literally die if that were the case. Okay, so I would figuratively die, but whatever. It would be bad.
9. I am thankful for my house shoes from Old Navy. They are cute. They were cheap. And they are already really dirty. I'm hard on house shoes.
10. I am thankful that life is going pretty great right now: I'm pregnant, the kids are healthy and happy, Dave is way cute, it's almost Christmas, and I've got roomy pants on. Good times.