Sunday, December 28, 2008

We Call This Good (Sun)Day.

Today is a good day, friends. Why? I'll tell you why:

~ Great time at church today. Good friends, Good worship, Good message, Good Lord.

~ I got to wear a really cute sweater. It was green and soft and I love it.

~ I came home to a present I had given myself earlier - a clean kitchen. Nothing like walking in the door to a clean room.

~ I didn't even have to hem and haw over lunch, I had a lasagna ready to be popped in the oven and Dave took Tot to Target and picked up some crusty bread and some chocolate for me.

~ Everyone cleaned their plates, the kids even cleaned the new plates they got for Christmas. It is a rare dinner that we all eat everything served.

~ Tot pointed out to me that we had all four food groups at lunch. She recently learned about food groups and is very insistent that all of them are represented at each meal. She even said "And we can have candy in very small amounts".

~ The Cowboys play today

~ I have on a crazy comfy fleece shirt Dave has had for at least 6 years now, and I've never worn it before. He was smart to keep it a secret because this sucker is mine now.

~ I just folded a load of laundry (for the first time in a shamefully long period) and I am about to fold another one. Babysteps, folks.

~ We get to have hamburgers tonight with Dave's family. Score for Kristen not having to cook dinner :)

~ Little David went down for a nap easy and Tot is playing quietly in the play room. That means I have a good two hours to put around and alternately straighten up the house and rest. Score, again. :)

No comments: