Sunday, January 18, 2009

Tagged On A Monday

Last week I got tagged by my pal, Debra, to make a list of 6 random or weird things about myself. Since I'm pretty sure you all know me way more than I should let you, I'll have to dig pretty deep into the weird to surprise you. Here we go:

1. I sleep walk. Pretty badly, actually. I used to constantly amuse my roommates in college by "waking" up and getting ready for the school day, only to be woken up and realize that it was 3am. I also made a guy faint once because it scared him so badly (no worries, we were chaperoned.) and I walked across a gravel road into another girls dorm at band camp.

2. I played the flute in high school and was in the marching band. We were the Marching Highlanders and wore full dress kilts. You can not imagine how cool I was.

3. When I was little, I wanted to be a "great artist". This was my life's ambition until the 6th grade when it became embarrassingly apparent that I lack any and all artistic talent. Even as an adult, I am the least physically creative person you can possibly imagine. There is no craft I can not bungle, no art I can not ruin. It's a gift.

4. However, I am a Baking Rock Star and cook the meanest Snicker Doodles you've ever tasted. They are so good, in fact, that I made them nightly for Dave (and myself, obviously) the first 6 months we were married.

5. When eating baked goods nightly, I gain scads of weight.

6. I can not sit in a bath longer than ten minutes. I go stark raving mad with boredom. I love how relaxed I feel when I am in one, but can't just sit there for any length of time. I would love to sit there and read or soemthing, but my fingers getting pruney just repulses me and I just can't deal with it.


So there you go - 6 weird facts about me that I'm pretty sure I haven't told you before. There are more, obviously, but we're getting into that "too close" territory. Thanks for the fun, Debra!!

3 comments:

Chappy said...

Good Story.

Oh yeah, I like the new background.

Debra said...

Thanks for playing! :) And, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your new decor. Awesome! Miss seeing you ...

LBC said...

Ok, so this has already been said, but I LOVE your new background! It kind of makes me want to start blogging again so I can have a cute background. But that's probably not gonna happen.