Edited to add: I am THANKFUL that I just felt the baby move for the first time. So no matter what happened this morning, we call this "Good Day" :)
1. I am thankful that my kids have clean hair, even though they got it because they poured shampoo all over themselves while I was asleep.
2. I am thankful that Little David is entirely clean, even though he's that way because he pulled down his poopy diaper and smeared it all over his legs. Also while I was asleep.
3. I am thankful that I don't have to make pancakes this morning because that is their punishment.
4. I am thankful that both of my kids are coughing like they have emphysema because that means I don't have to make an excuse to stay at home all day in my jammies.
5. I am thankful that Dave is in the state, even if he's in Dallas. I just keep chanting to myself "He will be home tonight. He will be home tonight." So far, it's keeping the crazy at bay.
6. I am thankful that I am still puking my guts out because that means I'm still pregnant. I am less thankful for puking up four cubes of cheese this morning that I ate trying to keep the sickness from coming. Hideous is the only word I can come up with to describe it.
7. I am thankful that Tot is snuggling beside me on the couch and that we are pals again. We are making progress in that she understood that she had done a bad thing and tried to clean it up before she came and got me. That's much better than me just finding it at some point and her laughing.
8. I am thankful that I will get a nap today since I didn't get much sleep last night. Those emphysema-like children can cough a lot.
9. I am thankful for Dave's mad budgeting skills. It's nice to look at the (homemade!) spreadsheet and see where everything is going and what things will look like in the future.
10. I am thankful that I will get a nap today. Oh, wait. Did I say that already? I am really looking forward to that nap.