Friday, January 02, 2009

We Call This Good Day

Unsinkable here. I'm posting from outside in my backyard. Have I mentioned lately that I LOVE Texas??? Currently, it is 70 degrees outside. In January. Tomorrow it's supposed to be 80 degrees. In January.

I. Love. Texas.

The kids are digging in the dirt and carrying buckets back and forth and building "Giant Walls Of China" with bricks. And I've been maxin' and relaxin' in my adirondack chair watching the fun. Dave is in his shed/office (he's put a/c and heat in there) working and we're all going to stop for lunch here soon. We're talking about camping out in the backyard tonight and grilling in the fire pit, too. I'm thinking hamburgers, hot dogs, and s'mores.

What better way to ring in the New Year?

3 comments:

Luke said...

Sounds great. Happy New Year!

~Luke

Robin said...

Yeah...that is definitely not something that can even be considered in Indiana...have fun!

Karen said...

im jealous