Friday, February 06, 2009

Fetus Friday!

I'm coming to you today with a clean house (incredible!), 70's weather in the forecast for the week, and some totally comfy pants on. It's a good day friends. And since it's such a good day, what better way to spend it than waxing on about being pregnant? And so I bring you... Fetus Friday.

Week: Fifteen

Weight Gain: A Solid Pound. Yep, that's right. This whole week I've been at a pretty consistent one pound gain, regardless of meals eaten - success!! I'm hoping that this means I'll have a nice steady gain from here on out, but I know better than that. Some week I'll be on here telling that I gained 9 pounds in a four day period or something. All that pizza eating is bound to catch up with me. :)

Aches & Pains: This week was rough, but only because I had a sinus infection and didn't want to take anything. Dumb Kristen. Finally yesterday I got some Sudafed (doctor approved) and I feel ten thousand times better. It's nice when it doesn't feel like your head will explode at any moment. Pregnancy wise, though, everything has been pretty good. A little less sick, a little more energy. That's my kind of week.

Cravings: I really had a problem with this this week. I craved nothing. Nothing. In fact, I really wasn't hungry most of the week, either. I had to force myself to eat a lot and forgot to eat even more often. Which is possibly the weirdest thing to ever happen to me because I like to EAT. I have found, though, that if I don't eat regularly then I start to get lightheaded and almost pass out at the library. Not embarrassing at all.

Totally Cool Developments: Unfortunately, I haven't felt the baby move much this week. There have been a few flutters, but nothing too big. Wah wah waaaahhh. I think it's because the baby is sitting so very low and I just can't feel it well. But while Little David moved all the time Tot hardly moved at all. I thought people were just making a big deal out of nothing, because she was such a quiet thing inside. Dave hardly every felt her. So maybe that means that this one is a girl...hmmm...

The Belly Pic: Again, this will have to wait until Dave gets home and can take a good one. I'll update tonight, probably.



So there you have it. All the nitty gritty on my gestating habits. I know, it's been riveting :)

No comments: