Saturday, February 07, 2009

A Good Day, You Say?

Yes. For the following reasons. They are three-fold.

1. Dave is home. It's always better when we're together.

2. My house is the cleanest it's been in MONTHS. Seriously, I wouldn't be embarrassed for anyone to go into any room. Well, except my closet. But closets don't count, right? Of course not.

3. It's a fabulously warm day in Texas, about 75 degrees and a decent breeze. I've got my windows open, the smell of a clean house, good music on the iPod speakers, and did I mentioned Dave was home?


Yeah, we call this Good Day.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Yes! That is a good day! I was totally there with you as you described it!
We have good weather today here as well.
Although I spent my day at Hobby Lobby!

Diana said...

HIp Hip Hooray for Today's Good Day!!!!