Sunday, February 01, 2009

Sunday.

I am the luckiest girl in the world.

I am freakishly sick right now, a lovely combination of "morning" sickness and a wicked sinus infection, and I wasn't able to sit/stand up before 12pm without getting dizzy. Like I said, I'm sick. To add to the awesomeness, Dave is about to leave town for four days. Tot is sick, Little David is just getting over sick. Brilliant.

So why am I so lucky, you ask? Good question.

I am lucky, because my fantastically awesome husband let me skip church (well, it wasn't so much as "let" me as it was telling me I shouldn't go and alleviating me of my attendance box-checking guilt), he watched the kids while I was passed out on the couch from 10am - 12am unable to see straight (I finally had gotten some pregnancy safe medicine in me and forgot that it was night time stuff) with a buckwheat pillow on my head to keep my sinuses from exploding, then he got me food I could keep down, and now he is going grocery shopping for me so I don't have to worry about it while he's gone.

Like I said, I am the luckiest girl in the world.

1 comment:

Diana said...

You are one very lucky girl! I am so sorry your week with Dave was spent with the sickies! Talk to you tomorrow!