Thursday, February 12, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Sorry about the blogging pause - both of our computers are on the fritz and I've been unable to be online for any predictable amount of time.

But, as I am on right now, I'll give you a few things I'm thankful for:

1. "For God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that in all things, at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work." 2 Corinthians 9:8 - I am very thankful for that reassurance today.

2. Dave is coming home tonight!

3. We are spending next week in Arkansas with him! I'm very glad and thankful that our schedules allow us to do that.

4. My sonogram was moved up to next next Monday (the 23rd). This is the big one - the one where we can find out what we're having. I think I'll be setting up a poll so that you all can place your bets :)

5. That today's plans include cleaning up the house and then going to the library. The kids love going to the library and I think today I'll even let them stay and read in the little house in the kids area for awhile.

6. On Saturday morning Dave and I are going to take the kids to McDonalds for breakfast, and hopefully meet some of our friends there. I can think of no better way to start the day than to let the kids run mad crazy around a jungle gym while Dave and I get to chat free as jaybirds.

7. My absolutely fantastic sister in law is watching our kids tomorrow while Dave and I get an early Valentine's Day lunch. I'm quite thankful that I have such rockin' family that will open up their days to watch my chitlins.

8. And yesterday my absolutely fantastic father in law watched the kids while I went to the Doctor (which was a huge blessing because the Doctor had to leave thirty seconds into my appointment to deliver a baby) AND he did the dishes while he was here. Could I be any luckier?

9. Dave is coming home tonight! Did I already say that?

10. Dave is coming home tonight! Yeah, I'm a little excited :)

No comments: