Sunday, March 22, 2009

Items Of Note

1. Dave woke up this morning at 2:30am with.....kidney stones. Thankfully, we have the world's most awesome family and Laura Beth came over at 4am to stay with the kids while I took him to the ER and then when she needed to go to work at church, Dave's parents came over and watched them until we got back home around 8:30am. They even fed my kids and did my dishes. I know! Dave is good and doped up and has passed one stone and is feeling much better, just really tired.

2. While Dave and I accidentally both fell asleep this afternoon, Tot ate a carton of strawberries, a stick of butter, and a quarter cup of baking powder. Guys, she is FOUR YEARS OLD. Shouldn't this be stopping soon? I'll tell you what, it better stop or she had better start pooping bread or pies or something constructive.

3. Little David has started to say "Actually". I'll say "Bubba, do you want to go potty?" and he says, "Ashually Mommy, No Tanks."

4. I am nesting. I mean, nesting. In the past few days I've mopped all of our floors, deep cleaned each bathroom, vacuumed every day (sometimes twice), organized cabinets, cleaned up our back porch, almost completed all of our laundry, and made the final decisions regarding paint/decorating for what will soon be two kids rooms. I'm a little bit of a pregnant beast.


I'll be back tomorrow, hopefully with a Fetus Monday post - until then - wish us luck on Kidney Stone Number Two!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

If Tot poops a cobbler, you may have a nice from-home business model to get rolling... And becuase someone has to say it: You could all it "Un-Pampered Chef."

Cynthia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cynthia said...

hahaha - Folks, you just can't make that stuff up!

Tiffany - that was so funny that Granpa and Nana about peed through their Depends. That would make us the Unsinkable's Un-Pampered Chef's un-Dependable grandparents. (whew! That was a mouthful)

March 22, 2009 8:09 PM