Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Interview With The Tot

I found this on another blog, and hilarity ensued - I asked the questions, and Tot answered:

1. What is something mom always says to you?
Go to your bedroom.

2. What makes mom happy?
When I say nice words.

3. What makes mom sad?
When I disobey

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Say jokes, make funny faces like this

5. What was your mom like as a child?
About this big. And this wide.

6. How old is your mom?
27 - (WOW!! She totally got that right!)

7. How tall is your mom?
about this wide. 18 feet tall (how flattering.)

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
work and call people and play with us and watch tv and see Daddy

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
have a boring day

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
call out to me - will you miss me?

11. What is your mom really good at?
hanging on trees, good at making stuff like houses, being in charge of us and tv and cookies. taking care of us when I fall out of trees

12. What is your mom not very good at?
Sometimes you can get mad at us. When I get things and am kindof sneaky.

13. What does your mom do for a job?
Being in charge

14.What is your mom's favorite food?
carrots. cookies.

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
You got really good at hanging stuff. Like trees. That makes me proud of you. And for teaching me some rules and how to listen without wiggling my nose. (a couple of days ago I reached up and hung from a tree branch in our yard and apparently cemented my awesome status. I have no idea about the nose thing, though.)

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Dora!

17. What do you and your mom do together?
School, letters, numbers, also I'm getting really good at reading. And the counting bears, and playing games.

18. How are you and your mom the same?
We jump together. We run the same - squirly.

19. How are you and your mom different?
You are eighty feet long and I am three feet long.

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
because you have a big heart. You say nice words like I love you so much.

21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
You listen to him and he makes you laugh.

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
With Dad to the store.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

"When I get things and am kindof sneaky."

Well, at least she's honest...

LBC said...

She cracks me up!

"We run the same - squirly."

Ha!

Regena said...

She's precious!