Thursday, May 28, 2009

One For The Fans

My family is always complaining that I need to put more pictures of the kids up here, so this one is for them. :) Here are the pictures I took while we were at a Rangers game a couple of weeks ago. The kids are now HUGE "T's" fans. We kept trying to tell them it was the Texas Rangers but because we were all wearing hats with "T's" on them, they wouldn't listen. It's the thought that counts :)


Tot singing The Star Spangled Banner

Unsinkable and her Tot

Tot eating one of many $1 hot dogs :)

Little David with Aunt La La
(The kids never could say Laura Beth, so we called her La La and now it has morphed into them saying Aunt Ya Ya and is really hilarious)


The kids with Dave's mom, Neina


Dave and I :)

David 2 and David 3 singing Take Me Out To The Ballgame

This is the kids in their pioneer hats after we read Little House on the Prairie.
Obviously, it wasn't taken at the game, but I just love Little David's grin :)

1 comment:

Chaos Cottage said...

Love Aunt La La. I too was called LaLa by some cousins who could not say Pamela. It stuck. I think it's cute.

Pam