Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Belly Shot, Belly Shot, Ooh La La Belly Shot.

37 Weeks, my friends.
I am officially the size of the Hindenburg.


I have an appointment tomorrow in which I will be examined in every way imaginable and get a sonogram done to determine if my little baby chickadee is head down, head up, or sideways like she has been. At this point, she changes positions so often I have no idea where she is at until she pokes something out at me, so I have no idea what we'll discover tomorrow. Ideally, she'll be head down and ready to go, so that's what we're hoping for. Also, we're hoping that I've dilated to a ten and just didn't know it and she's born tomorrow. You know, whatever. :)

Anyways, I'll keep you posted. I know you're dying. :)

6 comments:

Beth said...

You look great!
Stay cool!

Tiffany said...

Keeping my fingers crossed that she'll be out and fully potty trained by the time I get back. Hey -- it's ten full days. It could happen.

A Fancher said...

You are not the size of the Hindenburg! So, glad she is head down. Keep us updated.

amber said...

Praise God that she is head down...prayers were answered!!!

Jennifer said...

You're so funny. You look great! Hope everything went well, and that it goes FABULOUSLY when she makes the grand entrance :)

(in)Sain Adventures said...

Hi. I stumbled across your blog by way of my SIL Jennifer Sain's blog. Our little one is breech AND crooked (for now). I'm 32 1/2 weeks. Hope she turned for you.

I "borrowed" your daily schedule to see if it can me focus and not feel so overwhelmed some days.

Best wishes!
~Becky