Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Quick Update

UK here - sneaking in an update while the Gator sleeps and Tot and Little David are watchingWordWorld on PBS. Can't say how much time I'll have, so I'll make it fast:

Today is my first day entirely alone with all three children and so far I have managed to shower, do a load of dishes, a load of laundry, and keep everyone alive. Not too shabby! We still have some kinks to work out, like making sure everyone has snacks and drinks before I start to nurse, figuring out how to keep it relatively quiet for the Gator while she sleeps but still let Tot and Little David room to play how they want, and figuring out how to complete single tasks before someone needs me.

I think the transition from two kids to three will be quite fun, it's already been a blast. I mean, seriously, I'm dealing with cuteness on so many levels:







Ps - I'm still figuring out my new camera, so bear with me through the blurry shots and weird uploads!

6 comments:

Angela said...

You are a total rockstar! Keep it up and remember to rest. Its nice when the older kids are so sweet to the new baby. Enjoy it!

April Spicer said...

YAY!! I've been dying for an update my friend. I'm so glad to hear thing have been rockstar-ish so far. How is she sleeping? Is she nursing as much as David did (GASP)? I miss you guys!

Tiffany said...

Hooray for maximum cuteness!

amber said...

Yeah!! Glad to hear things are going well! You give me hope!! I would love to stop by and see you guys...I will call you soon.

Diana said...

You do define rock star, my friend! Glad things are going so well. Giant hugs to you and all your chilluns. Love you!!

A Fancher said...

I'm so glad everything is going smoothly! Keep those updates coming =)