Wednesday, July 15, 2009

UK LABOR WATCH

Okay friends, the time is nigh. Baby Girl is head down, ready to go!


I have been in and out of the Doctor's office and hospital today with some major contractions! I'm sitting at 4cm right now, but they sent me home from the hospital for lack of progress (wah wah wah....). I am still contracting regularly and with decent intensity, but nothing that I think will produce a baby anytime soon. Sooooo.....we are on UK Labor Watch. I'll be updating this periodically as things happen (or don't happen, I guess) but regardless of my progress today I did get some fantastic news at the Doctor's office this morning - we're going in for an induction Friday morning!

Needless to say, I would love to get this party started naturally, but if Baby Gator isn't feeling it tonight or tomorrow, then at 5am this Friday we will go into the hospital and shake her on out!

Stay Tuned for updates (I may even attempt liveblogging the induction :) ) and pictures!!

~ UK Out.

1 comment:

Beth said...

I've heard of people liveblogging.
How cool would that be?
I would totally wake up at 5am for that! Well, I'm useally up at that time anyway, so it would help pass the time fo'sho!