Monday, August 03, 2009

Because My Family Is Asking For Pictures :)

My Three Kids.
Wowzers.
I have THREE kids!


The Eldest Children :)


Bubba's Fake Smile


Tot's new pose. I don't know where she gets this.


The Gator having a snack.


A Relaxed Gator.


Tot wanted to show how much longer she was.
Can you believe Tot was actually smaller than this Gator Baby??


A Fancy Gator :)


Oh the cuteness!




Seriously. How precious.



I hope that satisfies the need for some Gator - I'll try to be better at getting pictures up :)

7 comments:

Diana said...

Thank you for posting these!!! However, my ovaries are now wanting to explode!!! :) Can't wait to see this gator-and her mommy!!

Debra said...

Oh my goodness she is precious! Who does she look like? I am saying that Tot is seriously starting to resemble her mommy! :) Love that!

Nicole said...

What adorable pictures!!! That first picture of Tot and LD cracked me up. I guess it's the way they have their eyes so big. And Miss Gator is adorable!

Anonymous said...

aww... u have some of the cutest kids i know and wow tot is getting so big i remember when she was gator's size well sort of i didn't get to see her much considering u live in texas and we live in indiana and i don't think u had a blog then... we luv u guys.

-Sierra

LBC said...

Seriously, that second picture looks like you caught the kids in the middle of mischief!

Hapi said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

jenni said...

Your kids are so delicious, and that last picture is just too sweet to be legal.