Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Because Things Were Just Too Calm Around Here


I was going to post today about these cute Nature Journals the kids and I made the other day. I was going to write all about them and how we planned to use them for school this year. I was going to post cute pictures of our craftiness.

Instead, I am posting this picture.



And this one.



She explained that her bangs were getting in her eyes and that she needed to see. She was so proud that she didn't cut herself and that she cleaned up all the hair and put it in the trash before she came and got me.


Sigh.


I suppose this is Mommy Payback for when I shaved my eyebrows off in the fourth grade.

6 comments:

Becky said...

the bottom is the first picture i have ever seen that i thought she looked anything like dave. precious. and you really should tell the eyebrow story.

Tracey Clem said...

The best part is the sad, sad look of contrition on her face.

Cynthia said...

Brought a little tear to her Nana's eye. That look of shame was hard to bear.

Jennifer said...

HAHAHA! I laughed out loud, man. The look on her face is priceless. At least she cleaned up the hair, right?

Maybe she'll own her own salon someday - hee.

Amanda Jo said...

Bless her little heart!!! She looks so sad!

Now...about these eyebrows???

judy said...

that is such a heartbreaking picture. and yes, I remember the shaving off of the eyebrows.