Friday, September 18, 2009

A Busy Week

It's been a busy week here, friends! My Tot turned FIVE. Yes, you read that right. Five. How on earth is that possible?? We're taking her to the American Girl Doll store in Dallas tomorrow for a fancy brunch with her dolls. Hilarious. I'll do a more in depth Tot-Post after that (the pictures are sure to be worth it), but for now - here's a look at my Five Year Old:

The cake was made especially for Tot alone, by Aunt LaLa (Laura Beth). You should have seen Tot's face when she saw the cake. Priceless.


And the other event of the week: Our Allie-Gator turned TWO months old! It's flying by so fast, and I can't believe it. Here are the stats -


(Allie, with her Gator)

Weight - 12 Pounds (I know!)
Height - I have no idea.
Sleeping - She slept through the night this week!!! It didn't happen again last night, but I'm holding out hope.
Eating - Well, since she's 12 pounds you can assume the girl eats. She doesn't miss many meals.
General Disposition - She's a doll-baby. She doesn't fuss much, doesn't whine much. And she doesn't talk or move at all, which frankly, is a delightful break. She loves to snuggle and is just now starting to smile - most often at the ceiling. As soon as I try to coax a smile out of her, she immediately goes stone face. Unless I stick my tongue out, then I'm her world.



All of my babies.
Please, some one tell me they stop growing at some point.
It's all going by too fast.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Gorgeous cake, Aunt LaLa! Yo uare welcome to come over for my birthday anytime!

And the kiddos are adorable. They are starting to look more and more alike, I think. I hope you all have a wonderful doll brunch tomorrow and I can't wait to hear what Tot stories are going to come out of this adventure. That little monkey always makes me laugh!

Beth said...

Love Allison's headband.
Your kiddos are adorable!