Thursday, February 25, 2010

How Could You Not Want This?



I mean, seriously. Can you not just see yourself all swathed in this fancy apron making coffee, jamming to music in the kitchen, cooking up some eggs, with the sun all shining through the windows? Because you know if you had this apron on it would always be sunny. It would have to be. It could be cold and cloudy and the minute you pulled the apron out the weather would say "Well, shoot. We can't be all gloomy today - she pulled out the breakfast apron! It has a bacon pocket! We can't rain on her bacon parade."

See?

World's weather problems solved.



2 comments:

Cynthia said...

So sorry, Unsinkable Daughter....to me it just looks like a weird sideways smiley face thinking of a cup of coffee.

Not doin' it for me. :P

I'll swath myself in pumpkins.

Tiffany said...

I LOVE IT!!! It could only be improved upon if the bacon pocket was functional -- that is, every time you reached into it, there was a fresh slice of bacon waiting for you. (And did I mention that it would be calorie free?)

Now I know what to ask my genie the next time I see him...