Monday, March 01, 2010

25 Days!!

Only 25 Days, my friends, until I will be going here,


(Tucson)


To visit this friend,



To go to this conference,



And maybe have a little this and a little that,




And a little more that,

Mmmm......


And lots of this


(This is supposed to be smiling. We'll have lots of smiling. Not lots of smiling cats. That would be weird.)


Anyways, I am SO TOTALLY EXCITED. I'll be going with just Allie and Diana's sweet husband Josh is watching her while Diana and I go to the Beth Moore conference, so there will be plenty of girl time and lots of refreshing and rejuvenating. I am needing this girls weekend ever so badly and I can. not. wait. to see my friend!!

Only 25 Days!!

Hmmmm.....what am I going to wear??

1 comment:

Diana said...

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! My pulse just quickened, my mouth was watering, and my cheeks are burning! Tucson is READY. FOR. YOU! Can not WAIT for you to get here, girl!!!!! SO CLOSE!!!