Thursday, March 18, 2010

Thankful Thursday


I am thankful for...

1. Close friends that I have that listen to my long winded histrionics "I'm thinking maybe baby #4. Am I crazy?? Yes, I'm totally crazy. Nope, no more babies for me. I'm 95% sure. Well, maybe 60% sure. I don't know. I never know. I don't know what I'm even talking about anymore."

2. Thinking Putty.

3. That Dave works from home and we can have Lunch Dates. I feed the kids, put them all down for early nap/rest time and then Dave goes and gets us some Chick Fil A. We get to eat, chat, and enjoy the quiet together that we wouldn't otherwise get to do.

4. Warm weather. I. Love. Texas. And in the spring, I wonder why people live any place else. I understand why in the summer.

5. That I only have EIGHT days until I go to Tucson. EIGHT. DAYS. Sweet googly moogly I'm excited!

6. Homemade salsa.

7. Homeschool curriculum sales.

8. Moms that watch my older kids for a weekend (Thanks Mom & Tim!)

9. Blooming Bradford Pears.

10. My funny, funny, cute, cute children.

No comments: