Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Tuesday Favorites: Random Edition

Oh yes, it's Tuesday Favorites time. Now, since I write here every Tuesday, I won't make Tuesday favorites a weekly thing here. That would get boring pretty fast. But I will do this every so often just to let the general public know about some things that I am currently loving, or think you should currently love.

They are as follows:

1) Star Trek (2009) - Let me state first off that I am not a huge Star Trek fan. I've seen most of the movies because my parents liked Star Trek, but it's not really a driving force in my life. But this movie was awesome. AWESOME. And if you are one of the ten people who haven't seen this, dude, you are missing out. Great action, interesting plot, and super interesting way to make a new franchise out of an old one. Let me put it this way: I own almost every one of Jane Austen's books in movie form - I am not an action movie junkie. But I insisted we buy this the day it came out and we've watched it multiple times since and will be watching it tonight if I have my way about it.

(For the truly awesome and random rest of the list, come on over to The 728b Blog!)


1 comment:

Cynthia said...

I'm opposed to having to go to another blog for the rest of your post. You wet my appetite and then make me so search for more. Not cool, Unsinkable.
Love,
Your lazy mother.