Friday, April 09, 2010

Back Home Again



Corn fields

Porch swings

Gene's Rootbeer

Frazier's ice cream

Mounds Park

Church home

Old friends

Best family

.
.
.


Yep, it's time to get back home again.


We all know how I feel about Indiana, and I have been feeling so homesick for it lately I could barely breathe. I always get homesick in the fall, but this year it struck early. I woke up one day and just needed to be home. I love Texas and never want to leave, but I will never stop thinking of Indiana as my special place. So, I informed Dave that I needed to get back and asked when we could make that happen. Sweet man that he is, made it happen and he made it happen fast. We'll be leaving in 5 weeks! I know!

So, Indiana friends, mark your calendars. The Unsinkable is on her way!



No comments: