Thursday, April 15, 2010

It Is Finished.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...................


That is the sound of my brain taking a long summer's nap because the curriculum dance is finally over. I just finished making my big curriculum purchases for the 2010-2011 school year and I can't decide if I'm a little nauseated from spending so much money at once, elated because I got so many things I'll use for all three kids, or just plain tired.

I LOVE homeschooling, and I LOVE curriculum shopping, but great googly moogly there is a LOT of curriculum to sift through. And the worst part? It's all awesome. There are so many things to try and so many books to read. So, after literally months of looking through catalogs and websites in my spare time, I finally settled down.

And for the record, I totally got sucked in by Sonlight. Box Day should be anytime in the next two weeks :)


3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Congratulations! Are you starting Latin with the Totser this year?

Tiffany said...

Congratulations! Are you going to start Latin with the Totser this year?

(UK - if this posted twice, just go ahead and delete one of them. My computer flashed (as in light, not nudie) and then went back to this screen when I hit "post" ...and it's not showing anything as having posted.)

Luke said...

How exciting! Box Day! [smile] Yay!

~Luke